- Máy tính công nghiệp ADLINK
- CompactPCI, PC/104, VPX SBCs
- GPU & Edge AI
- Industrial Motherboards & SBCs
- Industrial PCs, Fanless Embedded PCs
- Medically Certified Products
- Motion, Machine Vision, Fieldbus
- Panel PCs & HMIs
- Rugged SFF Platforms & Servers
- KAI SUH SUH
- RJ45 Modular Plug And Plug Cover
- Cable Clamps
- Cable Marker
- Cable Tie
- Cord End Terminal
- Cord End Terminal (double)
- Male Lug
- Non Insulated Cord End
- Blade Terminal
- Flanged Spade Terminal
- Fully Receptacle
- Hook Terminal
- Insulated Bullet
- Insulated Ring Terminal
- Insulated Ring Terminal Easy Entry
- Insulated Y Terminal
- Insulated Y Terminal Easy Entry
- Pin Terminals
- Ring Terminal
- Y Terminal
- Wire Connectors
- Wrapping Bands
- PHOENIX CONTACT
- TERMINAL BLOCK
- Ethernet Switch
- MCR Technology- MINI MCR
- Power Supply
- Signal conditioners
- Surge Arrester
- Terminal Blocks
- Intel® Atom™ SoC processor E3845/3826
- Aluminum housing, withstanding industrial grade EMI/EMS (EN61000-6-4,61000-6-2)
- Extremely compact: 120 (W) x 100 (D) x 55 (H) mm
- 1x HDMI, 2x USB 2.0 + 1x USB 3.0, 2x GbE ports,optional 4 isolated DI/O
- 2x mPCIe slots (one supporting mSATA), 1x USIM socket, 1x SDIO
- Rugged design for -20°C to 70°C fanless operation(w/industrial grade SD/mSATA)
- Optional DIN-Rail / Wall mounting
- Built-in ADLINK SEMA Cloud solution
ADLINK’s new Matrix MXE-200 series Ultra Compact Embedded Platform, based on the Intel Atom® SoC processor E3845/E3826, With superior-class construction meeting a wide variety of specific industrial needs, the MXE-200 series offers the most reliable Ultra Compact Embedded Platform for use in harsh environments, compliant with industrial grade EMI/EMS (EN61000-6-4,61000-6-2), protecting customer assets and reducing TCO. Opposing conventional correlations between size and computing power, the MXE-200 series features large-scale performance in an ultra-compact package.
With its two GbE LAN, two COM, two USB 2.0 and one USB 3.0 host ports, optional four isolated DI and four isolated DO w/ interrupt support, dual mini PCIe slots with one mSATA support and USIM socket support communication with connections such as WiFi, BT, 3G, and LTE, the MXE-200 series enables seamless interconnection, ensuring interoperability between systems. Matrix”s proven rugged construction assures operation in harsh environments with operating shock tolerance up to 100 G and an extended operating temperature range up to -20°C to 70°C option.
Implementation of ADLINK’s proprietary SEMA Cloud tool, the MXE-200 series maximizes manageability and security for a world of applications, delivering efficient remote monitoring of system activity and health in real time, system control over a robust secured channel, and complete, fully manageable utilization of system resources.
br> All told, the MXE-200 sereis presents an intelligent, robust embedded system supporting wide application developmentand easy service deployment, presenting outstanding performance in Intelligent Transportation, and Facility Management.
Industrial-grade EMI/EMS Certified (EN 61000-6-4/ EN 61000-6-2)
Industrial environment challenges include conductive noise, high capacitive loading & frequent switch transience, as well as high ambient magnetic fields from massive current induction.
Erasing the Line Between Integrating controller and gateway into one unit
The exceptionally rugged MXE-200 series withstands extreme industrial environments, integrating controller and gateway function into one unit, significantly reducing space/wiring and device costs.
Superior class construction Satisfy a wide variety of specific industrial needs
Tire Monitoring System
Truck driver shortage is a serious problem in the logistics industry, making the need to improve transportation efficiency as important as ever. Vehicle telematics data can help drivers avoid accidents and unsafe driving situations, thus improving road safety and operations efficiency. Download the telematics solution to learn how IIoT Gateway helps drivers focus on their driving, and fleet operations managers better handle vehicle maintenance.
Read More >>
Transforming Aquaculture with IoT
Lack of the right data at the right time required for decision making creates considerable frustration across industries. Learn how ADLINK’s IoT gateway enables oyster farmers to effortlessly monitor onsite water quality in near-real time and successfully prevent costly downtime by 30%.
Read More >>
Streamline Electric Car Charging
The massive boom in electric car popularity creates a potential for many millions of charging stations to be installed worldwide. In one application, a leading automotive manufacturer seeks to implement charging station infrastructure. This manufacturer plans to introduce over 30,000 charging stations in 2018 with many more in the near future.
Read More >>
Machine Failure Prediction
Forecasting potential problems in industrial machinery to implement preventive measures and maintenance or equipment replacement is critical in sustaining performance and avoiding downtime and costly damage. Learn how ADLINK’s IoT solution benefits the field of machine failure prediction, with real time data transmission, remote control/monitoring, and enhanced accuracy, efficiency, and economy.
Read More >>
IoT-based Automated Parking Systems
Automated parking system solutions monitor parking areas and gather real-time occupancy data. Intelligent and innovative parking solutions are provided for both operators and customers.
Read More >>
Sản phẩm tương tự
MXE-210 SeriesĐọc tiếp
Intel Atom® Processor E3900 Family-Based Ultra Compact Embedded Platform
- Equipped with Intel Atom® x7-E3950/x5-E3930 processors
- Compact fanless design: 140(W) x 110(D) x 58(H) mm
- 1x DisplayPort, 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 2x GbE ports, 2x COM ports (RS-232/422/485)
- 2x mPCIe slots, 1x USIM slot, 1 x mSATA, 1x Micro SD slot
- 1 x 2.5 ” SATA SSD by storage kit or isolated 8x DI/ 8x DO (Optional)
- eSIM support(by project) (Optional)
- Built-in ADLINK SEMA management solution